The Death of Buu The Death of Buu

kudos to you

It's still hard to make this kind of stuff. the animation was very well done, and it followed the sound perfectly. The sound wasn't crispy or bad quality either.
The only minor point I have to say is just a personal thing, but i never found the english voices (especially the dialogs) much fun in the DBZ series.
Nevertheless, the animation was very good, and that is what counts.

A Monkey Island Feast! A Monkey Island Feast!

aaaah, the memories

the laughs, the countless sleepless nights... I had a lot of fun with that series. Why i only recently whiped out MI3 and played it nonstop. What's even better, they gonna make a MI5 (yay). Anyways, i liked this movie, the only troubling thing was the sound, but i just turned my sound down.
I totally agree with that collection idea :)

But who's that big joly white fella on the end of the movie????

Zerg: All your base Zerg: All your base

eh...

AYB used to be funny, but now it's over.

Besides, this is stolen. this was posted AGES ago, and the mail and site featured in the movie is completly different then yours.

make your own damn stuff, lazy bastard.

E. Den E. Den

I think the workshop may be bugged. I have the materials, plenty too, but the workshop just shows a green screen.
tried it several times, reloaded it, and tried several browsers (IE performance is horrible btw). Nothing works.

CrabRabbit responds:

Would you mind grabbing a screenshot of the monitor and the workshop menus?

If you haven't built a pond and tree yet, you won't have anything to build in the workshop and it will be blank.

Cosmic Crush Cosmic Crush

Addictive game

I liked this game. it's easy to understand, but hard to play right. Although 3 levels isn't that long. and Survival mode is a tad to hard to my likings. If I might, I'lde like to give some suggestions.

I'm aware that the survival mode is more important and is supposed to be hard, but those who think it's too hard might get a kick out of a expanded level mode.

Or a 'survival mode light' where you can play at the pace of the level mode, but where you can play indefinately.

Furthermore I'm thinking of more stages of development. Rock, small planet, medium planet, large (earth) planet, even larger planets, gasgiants, planets with rings, and so on, and so on. When you get to the sunstage, have the different types of sun, yellow sun, withe dwarf, blue giant, red dwarf, and so on.

The ultimate goal then would then to become a black hole, which would suck up anything, thus winning the game.

Also i'ld like to see my mass at any given time.

It's a really nice game and a good take on the gerne.

Domino Frenzy Domino Frenzy

I absolutly love this game

Don't let those whiners who don't understand this game bother you. The game can not be easier. Just draw a line from A to B, and make sure you have nice turns and enough domino stones.

I like this game, I really do, just because it's so simple, fun and unique. Kinda like linerider, but with a goal and dominostones.

I do want to make some suggestions if you ever make a sequel.
- i'ld like to draw the stones under the bridge.
- add special items to the game, like windmills, wheels, stuff like that.
- the freeplay field could be bigger

freeworldgroup responds:

glad someone knows how to play and doesn't assume playing poorly is a bug.