E. Den E. Den

I think the workshop may be bugged. I have the materials, plenty too, but the workshop just shows a green screen.
tried it several times, reloaded it, and tried several browsers (IE performance is horrible btw). Nothing works.

CrabRabbit responds:

Would you mind grabbing a screenshot of the monitor and the workshop menus?

If you haven't built a pond and tree yet, you won't have anything to build in the workshop and it will be blank.

Cosmic Crush Cosmic Crush

Addictive game

I liked this game. it's easy to understand, but hard to play right. Although 3 levels isn't that long. and Survival mode is a tad to hard to my likings. If I might, I'lde like to give some suggestions.

I'm aware that the survival mode is more important and is supposed to be hard, but those who think it's too hard might get a kick out of a expanded level mode.

Or a 'survival mode light' where you can play at the pace of the level mode, but where you can play indefinately.

Furthermore I'm thinking of more stages of development. Rock, small planet, medium planet, large (earth) planet, even larger planets, gasgiants, planets with rings, and so on, and so on. When you get to the sunstage, have the different types of sun, yellow sun, withe dwarf, blue giant, red dwarf, and so on.

The ultimate goal then would then to become a black hole, which would suck up anything, thus winning the game.

Also i'ld like to see my mass at any given time.

It's a really nice game and a good take on the gerne.

Domino Frenzy Domino Frenzy

I absolutly love this game

Don't let those whiners who don't understand this game bother you. The game can not be easier. Just draw a line from A to B, and make sure you have nice turns and enough domino stones.

I like this game, I really do, just because it's so simple, fun and unique. Kinda like linerider, but with a goal and dominostones.

I do want to make some suggestions if you ever make a sequel.
- i'ld like to draw the stones under the bridge.
- add special items to the game, like windmills, wheels, stuff like that.
- the freeplay field could be bigger

freeworldgroup responds:

glad someone knows how to play and doesn't assume playing poorly is a bug.

The armor RPG experiment The armor RPG experiment

nice game

it's a nice game. nothing to complicated, pretty straightforward. but it's too damn LOUD. please add a mute button or something. I was using a headphone and i had to turn it to it's absolute 0 volume (not mute) and i still could hear it.

Throw It! (KB Game) Throw It! (KB Game)

nice game

it is a nice game, pure and simple. but it has been done over and over and over again in these past few months.
Nevertheless, it's a very nice piece of coding, and that's all what matters, isn't it :)
however, cheating is way to easy.

Franks Adventure 3 Franks Adventure 3

nice game

it still has it bugs, but that's ok.

but i can't seem to find the frikkin' "monkeygame"

where is it anyways?

SpongeBob SquarePants V2 SpongeBob SquarePants V2

nice game

but the missions with sandy and pearl both didn't work for me.
and both of them are related to charm. Am i doing something wrong, or is it a bug. and yes, i bought a nice gift.

Juke box demo Juke box demo

couldn't read a thing

you should change the font of the text, it may look classy and stuff, but is to hard to read. we should be able to skip it too.
the idea of a juke box is nice, but it needs more then just 3 little buttons.
If i would be making this, i would draw a classy juke box with all kinds of animation.

AnTz Tetris AnTz Tetris

congratulations

you just have been reported for stealing a game. Either don't steal from tutorial games next time and make your own, or just quit with flash, doing us a favor.

NG invaders NG invaders

basic free source code

that you can find all over the net, and you just have to change sounds and images.
nothing new or fancy though.

cap123 responds:

so wat your trying to say is whenever someone comes along with a space invaders game it must be a free source code.. huh? I put alot of work into this... so u can just shut it...